fashion n beauty addict

A diary of anything about beauty and fashion related stuffs that I love. A place to share on new findings on bag and shoes, on make-up and skin care, on accessories and clothes. A blog that I can freely reveal my opinion on current style and trend.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Luxury Cosmetics Great Sale!



Gals, a luxury cosmetics great sales! I had been waiting for this since early this year, since I missed the first one which was held around March. This time it is held at Gran Melia hotel, occupied 1 small room, all products which some are available in samples are displayed in the desk. So, you can imagine how crowded it is! Everthing is cheap there! Can u imagine Rp.100 k for a lancome lipstick?

And there are couple of cosmetics bazaar sale lately!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home