fashion n beauty addict

A diary of anything about beauty and fashion related stuffs that I love. A place to share on new findings on bag and shoes, on make-up and skin care, on accessories and clothes. A blog that I can freely reveal my opinion on current style and trend.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Memoirs of a clarins user








It seems that I am unable to keep only one post to discuss something...

I remember back in 1997, i use eye countour balm and gel...balm for night, gel for morning..
I remember that a good friend of mine, Jenny, was not suitable using it, timbul bintik2 putih..
I remember I added moisturiser named Hydration plus..
I remember I changed my cleanser to 'gentle foaming cleanse' which totally not gentle for me..
I remember I changed several times to multi active nuit, multi active jour..
I remember using elysium as it is so sexy at that time..(now it is discontinued!)
I remember I changed my eye cream to eye serum..
I remember the good smell of moisture rich body lotion..

I am just a big fans of clarins..
I am just a cosmetic slave..
All of that is due to the one and only reason..
To keep, or at least, to prolong the youth of my skin..
For all girls out there, tell me, is there any other reason other than that? admit it!
To maintain the softnes, the baby soft skin of my face..

Hope my hard earn money and my time invested in regularly applying them is not useless...you judge...

*Hope there is clarins people reading this and grant me sort of loyalty gift.. i wish..*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home