fashion n beauty addict

A diary of anything about beauty and fashion related stuffs that I love. A place to share on new findings on bag and shoes, on make-up and skin care, on accessories and clothes. A blog that I can freely reveal my opinion on current style and trend.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Hair cut appointment


I have an appointment this afternoon at Alfons to cut my hair. First, I wanna have it cut much, so it's just about at my chin, but on a second thought, I will look like dora then.. xixixixi...so I think I will just have it trimmed. It has been more than 6 months without belaian mas salon (though I have my front hair trimmed about 3 months ago, but still, the shape is messy).

I think I will let my hair style look like Japanese...xixixi..

becoz I always fall in love to look at those pretty pictures in this Japanese magazine, my fave..

Nyerempet dikit, that magazine show so manyyy stylish pictures, with all pretty Japanese girls, trendy clothes...and fabolous bags, cute accessories...and I can just stare here and there, with ugh-ogh...weleehh...

Cross my fingers...paling2 ga keliatan potong jadinya..biasa gitu seeh...

Picture courtesy of JJ magazine

1 Comments:

Blogger - said...

truus..gimana rambutnya...picture pleasseee..heheh....

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home