fashion n beauty addict

A diary of anything about beauty and fashion related stuffs that I love. A place to share on new findings on bag and shoes, on make-up and skin care, on accessories and clothes. A blog that I can freely reveal my opinion on current style and trend.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Pick the right jeans!

It's always hard for me to find a jeans, it's because I have a curvy upper heaps. And when I found this, I think it's worth reading:
Here are the summary of Q&A with Levi's designer, Nathalie Renders -Jaouad:

Q: How can I make my legs look longer?
A: When in doubt, always opt for boot-cut because it has the best fit when it comes to balancing upper and lower legs. Stretch denim fabric is used for a tailored look that fits closely like a second skin. It comes in an adapted boot-cut with a curved hem that's slightly longer behind to cover the back of the heels and give the illusion of longer legs. And remember - never leave home without your fave high heels.

Q: For a night out of town, how can I make denim look as dressed up as the 'little black dress'?
A: Go for darker denim. Crystal on jeans add a classy and polish touch. Pair your jeans with ruffle blouse or lace tops with feminine belted jackets.

Q: If I buy a pair of jeans with crystals or diamante, will they fall out during a wash?
A: Product quality is very important. We recommend that you dry-clean jeans with those things.

Q: How do I wear low-rise jeans without appearing like a muffin top?
A: it's not the jeans that causes the 'muffin tops' - it's wearing the wrong size. Sometimes you have to ignore the size and go for fit. This means you might wear what you consider a size to large in one type of jeans or a size too small in another, just to get right fit.

Picture courtesy of herworld

1 Comments:

Blogger l3l1 said...

wahh gue klo sekarang jarang pake high heels bo'.. kadang2 gendong kenneth nggak pede kalo pake itu...

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home