fashion n beauty addict

A diary of anything about beauty and fashion related stuffs that I love. A place to share on new findings on bag and shoes, on make-up and skin care, on accessories and clothes. A blog that I can freely reveal my opinion on current style and trend.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Addicted to shoes..









One day, I found this marc jacobs shoes, which made me fall in love immediately..
The model is so classy, and the heel is not a pointed one, which gives more comfort.

The only downside is the price, my friend. For a kacung kampret like me, such shoes cost me of Rp 3.6 mio is just too much. Though my gutt feeling said that it gonna be on sale, just be patient. Correct, now it is on sale. But with 20% discount, the price is still too high for me to afford it.

And I am soooo happy when I found this..
It's from BCBGirls...I have been a long fans of BCBGirls...but it's not so easy to find it here in J town.
I love the heels that is not so high, and its classic model..And most importantly is the price, of course. Understand that if we compared the Marc Jacobs with this, of course, MJ is still better..but with the price of more than half of MJ's...I am happy with my finding...
Mine is in black colour, in fact, I prefer brown, but they dont have it.
Furthermore, I dont understand why I indulge myself into shoes lately..may be I am inspired by other fashion blogger who is a shoe-lady. Though, I claimed myself as a baglady in old days...
By d way, I found this shoe glossary is very usefull and informative from a very stylish and fashion up-to-date friend of mine, hanzky. She lives in the US. Currently she is visiting the J town. Welcome back, honey! Hope you shop a lot here, and dont forget to post it all in you fashion blog!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home