fashion n beauty addict

A diary of anything about beauty and fashion related stuffs that I love. A place to share on new findings on bag and shoes, on make-up and skin care, on accessories and clothes. A blog that I can freely reveal my opinion on current style and trend.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Tas nenek nenek..part 1







Hm...I notice that I have been using my alma for less than my total fingers of my right hand during the first year I bought it...(I bought it on early 2006). Reasons are, first, it is pretty valuable collection for me..so, I am so 'sayang-sayang' in using it...sebenarnya it deserves a nice trip to the town loh..second, it is because my influential friend, miss S, say something that make my self confidence down...she said all the alma bag owners are those with grey coloured hair...semua yang bawa tas alma itu rambutnya putih..haha..it's okay..i appreciate an honest comment from a friend...so, i think that i still can keep that bag for another 20-30 years for me to use it later..haha...
So after that sentence terngiang2 always, bener aja, tiap saya pergi ke mall, en biasanya sih, emang ibu2 setengah baya (not to say those are nenek2) wear that bag.
But for me, still, that bag is versatile and elegant. Not to mention that it is enak loh buat dipake, cukup spacious. That bag, is, in fact, a classic collection of that brand. It is first made in 1938...yes, 1938, before Indonesia's independence...
Saking classicnya, alma itu dibuat dgn leather monogram canvas, monogram damier, multicolour, epi, etc etc...dan once i notice in its boutique that they put in a row all the collection, with something like 'celebrating alma'..hehe..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home