fashion n beauty addict

A diary of anything about beauty and fashion related stuffs that I love. A place to share on new findings on bag and shoes, on make-up and skin care, on accessories and clothes. A blog that I can freely reveal my opinion on current style and trend.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Become more brunette!

My coloured hair have been mixed with the original black colour, and because it grows longer, the original colour dominates my dark brown coloured hair.

So, on my birthday I went to Alfons to re-colour my hair. This time I choose something more 'seen', the colour is 2 points lighter than the previous one, so it becomes visible now (read: more brunette! )


To keep my coloured hair as good as the first time I walk out from salon is I use my-all-time favourite coloured shampoo; L'oreal Vitamino Color. I almost use the entire of it, and find that it gives coloured hair shinny, and most importantly it doesn't make your hair so stiff, like sapu ijuk, like other non-coloured treatment shampoo hair.



It claims that :
Vitamino Color Shampoo: enriches the hair fibre and provides shine for colored hair. Softness shine, beautiful true color that lasts.
Color Guard System: with an antioxidant vitamin E derivative, activated wheat proteins and amino acids.


My comment: it's true! That's why though the price is somewhat high, but..it's worth the price!

Too pity, it's now out of stock in my toko langganan at ITC kuningan..hope they will have it soon..

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gue juga pake shampoo yang sama.
Setuju buangeth tuh ama khasiatnya.
Biasanya sih gue beli di pasar baru, selalu ada stock.

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home