fashion n beauty addict

A diary of anything about beauty and fashion related stuffs that I love. A place to share on new findings on bag and shoes, on make-up and skin care, on accessories and clothes. A blog that I can freely reveal my opinion on current style and trend.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Charm bracelete

I think I have a keen on charm bracelete during my life. Kalau dirunut2, kayaknya dah banyak charm bracelet yang I have owned before. But it seems I have never had enough of it..

First, from my mom, she bought it from Disneyland USA. Silver. I still can remember there are goofy, dumbo, mickey, etc as a charm. I wore it during my first year or second year at primary school during a pesta perpisahan. Hehe, I dont know why, may be I am in a rush, or being so barbar, goofy's head and body was separated, alias putus. Gosh, kl dipikir2, how can a 6th year old girl can do that...must be very barbar. Udah dimana ya tuh barang, biasa I keep all my old belonging well (hey, I still keep and use my Hello Kitty scissors I have from my 5th grade)

Second, it is a jewelry made from gold, a charm bracelet, with crown, horseshoes, etc. Because the bracelet is so thick, I am afraid to wear it daily. This one is from my dad. Have it during my 6th grade

Third, is a mini of the second one. I wore it daily, but not anymore.

Now, as this eye is so busuk, I fall in love again.

Oh ya, almost forgot to mention, previously I had fallen in love with Felice charm bracelet, but cancel to buy it, when I saw it, I feel that the price is not worthied.
Now, I think these are so good:

This is from Aaron Basha. Their top products seems to be the baby shoes:


So, this time, who's gonna buy me this? Jeji, will you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home