fashion n beauty addict

A diary of anything about beauty and fashion related stuffs that I love. A place to share on new findings on bag and shoes, on make-up and skin care, on accessories and clothes. A blog that I can freely reveal my opinion on current style and trend.

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Shopping in Hongkong

I went to Hongkong for 5 days during last long weekend (15-19 March 07)..=) sorry for late posting. First, thanks to fashionese daily for info, i bet she knows everything about fashion in every kind, everywhere in the world :), just name it, she will give you the answer ..
Yang lagi heboh di sana tuh adalah H&M, kind of boutique like, i might say, zara or mango, but this one is from Sweden. The first opening day in Hongkong was in 10 March, my cousin told me that many people were q-ing there since the first 20 people will get shirt (?) with Madonna's signature.
When I was there on Sunday morning, phew, thought this promo has been ended, yet still so many people q-ing, like 50 metres, since the shop was not opened yet (I was there by 10.30 am, but it opens on 11.00 am).
I didn't bring my own camera, stupid me, since i thought i wouldn't go sightseeing on that day.

More or less, it looks like this:


Pictures courtesy of hk digit




There are also many big ads for H&M in the MTR, so many....in the wall, in the floor, like pictures above.
Pictures courtesy of nitrolicious
It has 3 storey, of which first and second floor is for women, second floor is for children, and third floor is for men. Children clothing is not so costly, and the model is good. My husband bought a hat there (like detective hat..haha), and I got a tunic dress (with flower stictching) in off-white, a green knit tunic and bangles.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Devi Girsang, MD said...

Wah2 asik neh yg abis dari HK shopping2 :p hehehe...

mao liat donk shopping apa aja nih? :D

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe..enggak laahh..my knowledge is still limited..:D. kebetulan aja itu gue tau..kalo di tempat2 lain yang gue belum pernah ya nggak tau juga..palingan gue bisa bantuin cari cari info nya online...=)

ayo mana foto foto belanjaannya???

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home