fashion n beauty addict

A diary of anything about beauty and fashion related stuffs that I love. A place to share on new findings on bag and shoes, on make-up and skin care, on accessories and clothes. A blog that I can freely reveal my opinion on current style and trend.

Monday, February 05, 2007

Sold!

Ha! My bag is finally sold!..I should post this earlier, as it has been sold in exact 10 days after I put it on Saturday (Sunday is closed) in a second hand branded bag store at Central J town.

Bit flashback, when I arrived there, there were couple of visitors and I was kind of 'ignore'. It's okay, since I could take a look on what they have in store. Mm..collection is just so-so for the bag, the models are pretty old, and the pricing strategy are they put a tag with price (not so common for second hand bag!) with 10% discount (actually they just mark it up and discount it bag to arrive at a 'desired' price!). Luckily, the mbak2 has priced my bag, coz when I ask for a bit up of a price, they ask the 'nyonya besar' , she even gave me Rp 500,000 cheaper! Damn!

After more than a week, they sms-ed me, asking for about Rp 750,000 lower than agreed price..haha, no way man! it's already cheap, and the model are still in. Late in the afternoon, I ask how was it. They said, it's sold! C'mon, why I was not informed? May be becoz I already didn't feel comfy since the first time I was there (the lower price given by nyonya besar), I got the bad feeling that they could hold my money until I ask for it. Luckily, the next day, the transfered it to me..

By d way, they took Rp 2 mio as a profit @#$@#$! I should think open second hand branded bag huh? Lucrative business..

By the way, my ex-bag ;) is not too bad huh? Beside Paris Hilton wears it in white, Lindsay Lohan also wear it, but in different colour and size..





I like the way she dressed..

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

asiiik..berarti ada $$$ buat beli tas lagi...mau beli apaan nih? I'm eyeing on some miu miu bags..arghh so many bags so little $$$

5:41 AM  
Blogger l3l1 said...

hehehe nggak sayang tuh... beli mahal2... trus jual lagi... kalo gue siy nggka tega lice beli bag semahal ituuu

2:08 PM  
Blogger yardian said...

Alice,
Boleh tau 2nd hand bag store nya?
Ada tmn ku mo jual LV manhattan nya. Tengkyu infonya yaa :)

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home