fashion n beauty addict

A diary of anything about beauty and fashion related stuffs that I love. A place to share on new findings on bag and shoes, on make-up and skin care, on accessories and clothes. A blog that I can freely reveal my opinion on current style and trend.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

White new sandal..

This is the sandal I talked about on my last post..
This gives you height without pain it usually comes together with..I fell in love the first time I saw it..I know it does not look like something sexy, with pointed hills, or strap ..but this gives you comfort plus it does not look like 'home sandal' with just a plain big strap on top...
And also, the colour is just suit me...for me, something in solid colour like black, darkbrown is just too contrast with my fair skin, and I usually have those dark colours just for the sake of matching it with my working suit.

There are many sweet havanians that have 'gems' or 'flower' or 'beads' on top of it, but for me, it's just to flatty (sendal jepit banget)..


On top of the wedges, there are white 'pallete' that also not so common found in sandal..bottom line, I just lovee it..
It is from Nine West, but I can't find it in the web catalog..may be it's just been out of order in the US, but surely a new arrival here..heck, who cares, as long as i like it! :)
The down thing is usually it gives discount soon...hik, but I am just too freak out I will not getting because usually nine west boutique collaborates with BII credit card which I dont have..
By d way, I also receive a Rp 100 k voucher without expiration date to shop at other boutique owned by PT Mitra Adiperkasa Tbk namely,SOGO, Debenhams, Zara, Topshop, Massimo Dutti, Next, Miss Selfridget, etc, etc,,,uhuyyy...


1 Comments:

Anonymous Ainsley said...

Your new white sandals are looking so pretty in your feet... I just love them...

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home