fashion n beauty addict

A diary of anything about beauty and fashion related stuffs that I love. A place to share on new findings on bag and shoes, on make-up and skin care, on accessories and clothes. A blog that I can freely reveal my opinion on current style and trend.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

High heel hurts? Not anymore!


This invention is just great! High heels which give you height and different appearance will usually give you the pain. But this invention is just great...an adjustable pair of high heel soles that with a simple switch will turn your them into flats. This project was designed by Marte den Hollander .

Say good bye to tired feet...
Actually, I was about to post my new sandal from Nine West, it gives me height, without further pain, as it is quite flat from front to back..but i cant find it in ninewest website, may be i should take it from my camera...
Picture courtesy of Oh!Gizmo

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home