fashion n beauty addict

A diary of anything about beauty and fashion related stuffs that I love. A place to share on new findings on bag and shoes, on make-up and skin care, on accessories and clothes. A blog that I can freely reveal my opinion on current style and trend.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Sell and buy...

Small bag is just not enough to keep my daily things.. When I bought this bag about a year or so ago, it seems that it is not small, it is quite roomy, but..as time goes by, I feel that even my purse is so hard to get into that...






pics courtesy of eluxury

I just use this bag for weekend ..Yeah, I split my weekend bag and my weekday bag (not to mention my 'supermarket' bag, or my 'church' bag, :) )..my weekend bag terms refer to bag that is in good quality (should I say superb?), pretty chic, and only deserve the ride to somewhere nice.. :)..Yeah, I do have a good maintanence of my bag, so I consider anyone who bought my bag is just lucky.

I clean it everytime I use, put it bag in its dust bag, store it in my bag wardrobe, and keep an eye whether the 'humidifier' is empty in the wardrobe (beware of 'jamur' - fungi in our humid country).
Even when I went to the LV boutique here to validate my Papilon is original to a buyer to be, the SA commented that this is still in a very good condition :)...Of course, the gold metal looks polished, no scratch on every single surface outside and inside. the SA was only willing to compare it with new Papilon they have without commenting this is original or not..(may be it is not part of their job, or they are just afraid to release such comment).

In short, I sell it, 50% lower than original price! huhu..but I consider this is better than put it in a second store, I will get even lower, and without any certainty when it will be sold..






And then, I can get something bigger in return ...of course with some more fund 'invested'...



Introducing my new tulum:




Welcome Tulum GM to my bag wardrobe..

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

waah papilonnya di jual yaa..berarti lebih untung jual langsung daripada titip di upstairs yaa?..gue masih ngebayangin muse elo..hehe, coba di jual ke gue aja waktu itu..:p

11:00 AM  
Blogger fashionista! said...

hanzky: iya, kl dipikir2 muse, sakit hati juga..hehe..kayaknya mending jual langsung deh, soalnya mbak di upstair nya bilang, mending pake sendiri aja deh mbak..haha..

4:40 PM  
Blogger l3l1 said...

hi lice... kenapa ngak pasang shoutbox? cari aja di bagian lay out trus add page element pilih yg third party / html. tinggal copy paste codenya....

emang yg oggix rada lelet... yg creationcenter banyak spam. yg wdecreez udah ilang codenya... jadi pasrah aja deh gue...

heheh tiap baca postingan lu trus liat gambar2 tasnya hehehe jadi geleng2.... abisnya gue emang bukan orang yg demen fashion sampe berani beli tas2 begitu 'kali yeeee

8:02 PM  
Blogger Devi Girsang, MD said...

Hi alice.. Thx for the link. Just let u know, u've been linked too ;)

Btw, I prefer papillon to tullum. Maybe it's just b'cos tullum is not my kinda bag :D

10:54 PM  
Blogger fashionista! said...

l3l1: gw plan buat total 'makeover' blog gw later, setelah gw punya waktu..tp udah ada ide, mgkn nanti sekalian pasang shout box sih...soal fashion n tas, i will contaminate it to you soon deh..:))

devi:tulum sih emang agak lebih ke 'emak2' style ya..emang masih lebih modis papillon, tp dah ga muat..

9:19 AM  
Blogger Dreamer said...

heya!

I know..my blog's been pretty dead for a while :)

But i just posted small blurbs here n there. Hope i can keep it up.

Thanks for stopping by!

3:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi lice...ngmg2 soal tas, gw mo nanya, elo tau ga laundry mana yang oke buat nyuci tas?
pls info ya, soalnya gw lg pengen nyuci tas nih. tks in advance :)

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home