fashion n beauty addict

A diary of anything about beauty and fashion related stuffs that I love. A place to share on new findings on bag and shoes, on make-up and skin care, on accessories and clothes. A blog that I can freely reveal my opinion on current style and trend.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Nail polish removal

In the past I usually just grab any local nail polish removal in local supermarket, until last week, I just I give it a go for this stuff. First I thought that any removal will give the same effect as its base is just aseton. My nails will usually become yellowish after wiping it out and become blur. But when applying this product, I become amazed (too exagerating? ;) ), since my nail is not become yellowish, and less blur compared with the 'local unbrand' one.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger - said...

gue di sini juga dulu dulu pake cutex sih...tapi emang jarang di pake karena gue jarang pake nail polish..*kayanya dah gue buangin semua deh..*..

11:25 AM  
Blogger fashionista! said...

hanzky: wah, mestinya buat gw aja tuh han..:)

4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lice, melenceng dari nail polish. Gw lagi naksir LV handbag.

Elo beli papilon dulu dimana?

Ada yg nawarin di milis, branded bag original dari Italy,hrg lbh murah dikit dibanding di butik. Mnrt lo, mending via milis or ke butiknya aja

Thanks yaa

1:55 PM  
Blogger Devi Girsang, MD said...

Alice..

GAP buka toko di Senayan City loh.. level 1.. hehehe

12:22 PM  
Blogger fashionista! said...

devi: thanks dev, dah kesana? :)

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home