fashion n beauty addict

A diary of anything about beauty and fashion related stuffs that I love. A place to share on new findings on bag and shoes, on make-up and skin care, on accessories and clothes. A blog that I can freely reveal my opinion on current style and trend.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

The smell of mulberry's leather...

Gosh! I believe my shopping appetite has been such uncontrollable lately. I haven't posted something I guess is pretty important in my life=)...ho! I bought a mulbery bag during my shopping trip in Hongkong. And nothing can be more true than what Fashionese said about a new bag!

The smell of the leather, uh...the touch of the leather (it has no inside lining, so you can feel it), and it is also roomy....and I like the colour very much...yes, I prefer light color.

Welcoming my new mulberry in my wardrobe (I used it for 1 week and now it back to wardrobe again, hybernating first, and will use it again some time =) ):




Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mulberry bayswater..love the color lice..i've never seen this one...ntar kalo dah bosen jual ke gue yaa..heheh....

9:17 PM  
Blogger Devi Girsang, MD said...

hm gw ga terlalu tau mulberry. kirain tembakannya burberry hehehe..

11:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lice...the mulberry's is kinda my bag, gw demen model2 gitu hehe.

si mulberry ini keliatan awet yaa, lice. juga modelnya abadi deh.

btw, g maniac tas & sepatu/sendal. paling ga nahan kalo liat tas dan sendal/sepatu deh.

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home