fashion n beauty addict

A diary of anything about beauty and fashion related stuffs that I love. A place to share on new findings on bag and shoes, on make-up and skin care, on accessories and clothes. A blog that I can freely reveal my opinion on current style and trend.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

New kipling bag

I got this Kipling bag from fashion bazaar I went to yesterday. It is very lightweight, and this bag is very suitable for travelling, or any other 'casual' trip. Due to the material is 'waterproof' I have no worry in carrying them during travelling, and it's also 'sratch-free'. I was so worry carrying my Mulberry last time in Hongkong, since it was a brand new baby, and I was being like a 'too protective' mom...(see? now you know I even more protective to my Itayashi). Oh ya, the price is 50% less. =)


Almost forgotten, I also got key wallet for only Rp 35 k =) not pictured here...



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home