fashion n beauty addict

A diary of anything about beauty and fashion related stuffs that I love. A place to share on new findings on bag and shoes, on make-up and skin care, on accessories and clothes. A blog that I can freely reveal my opinion on current style and trend.

Monday, April 23, 2007

Where to buy a branded bag? A reader's question

Dear fashionista!:

Gw lagi naksir LV handbag.Elo beli papilon dulu dimana? Ada yg nawarin di milis, branded bag original dari Italy,hrg lbh murah dikit dibanding di butik. Mnrt lo, mending via milis or ke butiknya aja

Hi there..
I usually purchased my LV bag in LV boutique. I got my papillon in LV Plasa Senayan. For your second question, my suggestion is you go to its boutique for the branded bag original from Italy you referring to. Karena takut banyak palsunya, dan mirip2 gitu.
In addition, if you want to buy LV bag, you can get at a cheaper price in Hongkong LV boutique, or Paris (hehe..titip biar murah, bisa lebih murah by 30%, based on my investigation).
Kalau di Jakarta, LV bag original bisa didapat di boutique: bule & lucy (di panglima polim), atau di Socialite boutique (di Hang Tuah). Don't forget to post your new bag in your blog ya! :)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks a lot fyi, lice.

I'll go to plaza senayan to have a look since I don't know panglima polim's area.

oooh, i'm so in love with LV ...

4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi everybody, if you love fashion and brands i would like to introduce (free to the author of this blog to remove my posting) my store to you: Belles de Jour at Jl. Kemang Selatan 1, No. 1EF (accross Hero Kemang)
I am french and selling clothing, shoes and accessories imported from Paris (of course authentic). The brands I carry are : CHANEL,MARC JACOBS,PRADA,GUCCI,PRADA,MIU MIU,CHLOE,VANESSA BRUNO,TARA JARMON,GERARD DAREL,ETC...
My sis who works in Fashion in Paris is getting the products from fashion shows and private sales therefore we sell between 30 to 70% off original retail boutique price. I usually get new stuff each month so visit often!
Have a great day to you all ! Marie

3:55 PM  
Blogger mukuge said...

If you're not too bothered with where the brand hails from, Biru (in Plaza Indonesia) stocks one-off bags that are suited for weddings/social outings.

3:07 AM  
Blogger George said...

Very educating story, saved your site for hopes to read more! Michael Kors Handbags

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home